Presentations and Materials
EGEE User Forum
Grids and Clouds
Life Science and eHealth
OGF Groups and BoFs
OGF25/EGEE User Forum
March 2-6, 2009
Friday, March 6
9:00 am - 10:30 am
IPv6 compliance of Grid middleware
Gabriella Paolini (GARR), Xavier Jeannin (UREC/CNRS)
In this session we would like host talks about the IPv6 compliance of Grid middleware.
Representatives speakers from varios Grid communities will be invited to report about the status of IPv6 compliance and tests related to their reference Grid middleware distribution.
A set of talks and a discussion on the status of IPv6 compliance of various middleware distributions.
A short discussion and short informal panel among different representative of middleare distributions in Europe, China, and other regions, to exchange experience and recap globally on the status of the m/w w.r.t. IPv6.
1. Kyriakos Baxevanidis / European Commisison "EU Commission's view of IPv6" [ 15 mins ]
2. Xavier Les Bris / RIPE NCC "IPv6 status and the IPv4 addresses exhaustion" [ 20 mins ]
3. Mario Reale / GARR, EGEE SA2 - "gLite IPv6 compliance: overall status and on going activities" [ 15 mins ]
4. Gabor Roczei / NIIF, NDGF-NorduGrid "IPv6 support in Nordugrid ARC middleware" [ 20 mins ]
5. Ralph Niederberger / FZ- Juelich / UNICORE "UNICORE and IPv6 readiness" [ 15 mins ]
6. Short Summary/Wrap up and Conclusions [ 5 mins ]
Rate This Session:
n/a - didn't attend
Gabor Roczei - NIIF, NDGF-NorduGrid - IPv6 support in Nordugrid ARC middleware
Kyriakos Baxevanidis - EC - IPv6 deployment plan in Europe
Mario Reale - EGEE SA2 - IPv6 compliance of gLite
Ralph Niederberger - UNICORE IPv6 readiness
Xavier Le Bris - RIPE - IPv4 exhaustion and IPv6 status
, Open Grid Forum
, Grid Forum
, and the OGF Logo are trademarks of OGF